Kamp Dels is the ideal place for your family vacation.
We have over 50 years of experience and knowledge of campground
operation. We take pride in the maintenance of our 400 site campground.
Parents will enjoy our large, grassy, shaded sites while the kids
will be kept very entertained with our exciting recreational activities.
You will find our courteous staff ready to make your stay an enjoyable
one. Kamp Dels runs 1/2 mile along the north shore of Lake Sakatah
allowing for a beautiful view. Lake Sakatah is 3 1/2 miles long
by 3/4 of a mile across, which makes it large enough for many water
Kamp Dels is quietly located in the country, 1 mile
north of Waterville, but central enough to enjoy many other activities.
We are located 30 minutes from the Medford Outlet Center, Cabellas,
and the Mankato River Hills Mall; 45 minutes from Valleyfair Amusement
Park, The Minnesota Zoo, Canterbury Downs, and Mystic Lake Casino;
and one hour from the Mall of America, Twins/Vikings, and The Como
RV / Tent Sites: You can choose between no hookups,
water & electric or water, electric & sewer. We offer
20 and 30 amp 120 volt electric hookups.
Campfire / Picnic Table: For your families enjoyment,
we provide a picnic table and campfire pit at each site. We
have campfire wood available to purchase at our general store.
General Store / Office: Kamp Dels is known for its unique,
turn of the century, refurbished, three-tiered barn. On our main level you will find the office, general
store with unique gifts and snack korral. In the lofts you can
enjoy our large game room, TV lounge and craft area. The basement
can be used for a gathering area for large groups and some extra
Showerhouses: We have 3 fully equipped showerhouses
with FREE hot showers. We pride ourselves on cleanliness, so
you can be assured our showerhouses will be kept in a neat and
- FREE Wireless Internet: Available in over 99% of our grounds.
- FREE Cable T.V.: Available on all Hook-up Sites.
- Laundry: Our spacious, self-service laundry is open
24 hours a day.
- Security: Kamp Dels is a family oriented campground.
For your pleasure our security guards strictly enforce our quiet
hours from 11 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- Pets: Are allowed, but you must observe the following rules. You must not leave your pet at your site when no one is there. Your pet must be on a leash at all times, and they can't be tied to trees. You must clean up after your pet, and barking dogs are not allowed. Dogs are not allowed at the pools.
Kamp Dels Camping Season:
April 24 - October 19
May 22 to September 6 All Recreation Available